Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FUN - on a call center worker's view



Resources

Add to Technorati Favorites





Call Center Directory
Call Center Directory is the No. 1 online resource for information regarding call center industry


How do we define fun?

Do we define it by the dazzling outfit we wear day in day out? By the out of town getaways we have almost weekly? By the $$$ of commission we gather for every sale we close? Maybe for the new gadgets we brag.

Yeah, those really sounds one hell of fun. And fun too. Undeniably fun. But how long the fun exists? Is there a fun-expiration? But only less people know how we really define fun.

I can start it by saying that a 6 to 8 hours sleep daily is fun.

Being able to watch the late night shows with my family on our living room is fun.

Getting to see my old friends on our tambayan during weekdays and having a few minute chat is fun.

Being able to relate with folks about current events that i normally miss if fun.
Getting excited about Philippine holidays is fun.
Epiriencing long weekend due to holidays is more fun.

Simple things eh. but for someone who is missing those simple stuff for so long now, those are INCREDIBLY FUN.

How abut you?
How do you define fun?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Call Center Training
    Also visit my page

    ReplyDelete